*PLEASE ALLOW TIME FOR PROJECT TO LOAD*
iOS7 Grids for the iPhone 5.
I’ve designed some FREE iOS7 home screen backgrounds, which are grid inspired layouts that act as an organised wire frame structure that your applications drop into.
How to install:
1. Get to this project via your iPhone.
2. Scroll along until you reach the grid images.
3. Hold your finger on the desired grid image and save it to your camera roll.
4. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > Turn On
5. Set as ‘Home Screen’, do NOT move or scale the image.
Enjoy & please spread the word.
You can tweet this project directly here.