iOS8 iPhone 6 Grids
*PLEASE ALLOW TIME FOR PROJECT TO LOAD*
iOS8 Grids for the iPhone 6.
Once again, I’ve designed some FREE iOS8 home screen backgrounds, which are grid inspired layouts that act as an organised wire frame structure that your applications drop into.
How to install:
1. Get to this project via your iPhone.
2. Scroll along/down until you reach the grid images.
3. Hold your finger on the desired grid image and save it to your camera roll.
4. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > Turn On
5. Set grid as “Home Screen”, do NOT move or scale the image.
If you thought this was dope, why not tell a buddy?
Tweet it here OR ‘@ByLukeWright’ and show me your grids.